Dr. Kenneth G. Cleveland
b. 14 November 1916, Porter Township, Cass County, Michigan, to Lloyd J. and Leila M. (Wilson) Cleveland
d. 16 January 1969, South Bend, Indiana
bur. Rice Cemetery, Elkhart, Indiana
m. 10 October 1936, Goshen, Indiana
Evelyn M. Carter
b. 9 March 1917, Porter Township, Cass County, Michigan, to R. Ned and Lena G. (Robbins) Carter
d. 22 June 2001, Elkhart, Elkart Co., IN
Kenneth Cleveland and Evelyn Carter gravestone – Rice Cemetery, Elkhart, Indiana
Children of Kenneth G. and Evelyn M. (Carter) Cleveland:
- Ann (b. 1940) married Garon E. Mann
- John C. (b. 1943)
- Herbert R. (b. 1947)
Dr. Cleveland was a member of Trinity United Methodist Church; a graduate of Elkhart High School, and a graduate of Indiana University School of Dentistry in April 1943. He was a Captain in the Army Dental Corp. in WWII, serving on military bases in Arkansas, Louisiana, and Texas.
In addition to having a very successful dental practice for many years in Elkhart, Kenneth was a past president of the North Central Dental Society and a fellow of the American College of Dentists. He was also a very active member of the community and the Masonic Lodge in Elkhart.
Evelyn M. (Carter) Cleveland was survived by her children. A sister, Leona McDowell and a brother, LaZelle Carter preceded her in death.
Ann (Cleveland) Mann