birth: 5 Feb 1862, Marshall, Calhoun County, Indiana to Samuel Robbins and Charlotte Jeanette Budington
death: 18 May 1926, South Bend, St. Joseph County, Indiana
burial: Highland Cemetery, South Bend, St. Joseph County, Indiana
married: 16 Sep 1885, Texas Corners, Michigan
Annie Lessie Newell
birth: 28 Jan 1870, Texas Corners, Michigan to William Bannister Heald Newell and Marilla B. Butler
death: 8 Jan 1953, Miami, Florida
burial: Highland Cemetary, South Bend, St. Joseph County, Indiana
Children of George Robbins and Annie Lessie Newell:
- Lotta Murilla Robbins B. 1886 D. 1951, m. Melvin A. Monnett
- Norma Louise Robbins B. 1890 D. 1957, m. John Sylvester Bricknell
- Eva Marie Robbins B. 1893 D. 1926, m. Fredrick Charles Scheer
- Newell Budington Robbins B. 1899 D. 1971, m. Lora Lee Longshore
- Agnes Elizabeth Robbinsw B. 1906 D. 1984, m. Edward Erwin Gobler
George and Anna lived in Hammond, Indiana from 1893 to 1926 with a few years in between in Hartford, Van Buren County, Michigan.
George Robbins was appointed in 1894 Captain in the Fire Department. He was also in the courtroom when the Tin Man came in and started shooting and he was shot in the arm.