b. 1794, Virginia, to Jacob and Elizabeth (Michael) Daggy, Sr.
d. about 1860 or 1861, Kansas, Illinois
m. 25 February 1811, Virginia
b. 23 December 1790, Augusta County, Virginia, to Samuel and Elizabeth (Khale) Lockridge
d. 14 January 1874, Plymouth, Marshall County, Indiana
Children with Andrew Lockridge:
• John D. (1818-1902) married Malinda Harker
• Andrew J. (1822-1869) married Elizabeth G. Small
• William Henry (1826-1879) married Abigail Goff
• James Allen (1831-1914) married Lucy L. Whitmore
• Joshua (1837-1917) married Catherine Brown
Anna, a farmer’s wife, came to Henry County, Indiana, prior to 1830. By 1850, they were living in Green Township, Howard County, but in 1856 they left Indiana for North English, Iowa County, Iowa, during the cholera epidemic. Anna and her sons lived close to each other while in Iowa.
Around 1860 or 1861, while on the way back to Indiana, Anna died in Illinois before reaching the Hoosier state again.