b. 24 March 1777, Washington County, Pennsylvania, to George and [–?–] Santee
d. 8 December 1864, Mercer County, Illinois
m. 18 October 1794, Fayette County, Pennsylvania
b. 10 May 1758, Warrington Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania, to William and Elizabeth (Henderson) Long
d. 16 November 1835, Brownsville, Union County, Indiana
Children with Andrew Long:
• Phoebe (b. 1795) married William Retherford, Jr.
• Elizabeth (b. 1797)
• John (b. 1799) married Mary Hutson May
• Isabella A. (b. 1801) married David Honeyman
• Andrew H. (b. 1804) married Timandra Sparks
• Mary Ann (b. 1807) married Rezin Pratt
• William (b. 1810)
• Sarah (b. 1812)
• Jane (b. 1815)
• Hugh A.
The family came to Union County, Indiana, in 1830 and left in 1835. Andrew Long was a soldier in the Revolutionary War. Sometime between 1828 and 1830, a wagon train moved out from Fayette County, Pennsylvania, and started west on the Cumberland Road. The people in this group are found in the 1830 census in Union County, Indiana.
Nadine D. Holder
Sierra Vista AZ