Helen Louise Brewer
b. 20 April 1913, Wabash, Indiana, to Lewis Lenard and Elsie Marie (Burnworth) Brewer
d. 28 May 1985, Denver, Colorado
Eldon Corneal Bell
b. 20 November 1910, Markle or Roanoke, Indiana, to William Arthur and Ethel Merle (Houser) Bell
d. 25 August 1961, Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana
Children with Eldon Corneal Bell:
Born in Indiana, Helen lived most of her life in Fort Wayne, Allen County. Both Helen and her husband retired from General Electric. She moved to Denver to be with her only son, Norman, after the death of her husband.
Helen was a member of Eastern Star.
William Dodson Proctor
b. possibly Randolph County, North Carolina
d. 30 January 1888, Mercer County, Missouri
m. before 1850
Rachel “Matilda” Anderson
b. about 1823, North Carolina or Tennessee
d. 25 July 1873, Mercer County, Missouri
Children with Rachel Anderson:
- James A. (1850-1894) married Mary Francis Walker
- Harriett E. (1852-1874) married Daniel C. Williams
- Ann Eliza (b. 1854) married [–?–] Holmes
- Debbie J. (1856-1894) married John Houser
- Lewis S. (b. 1859)
- Martha (b. 1860) married [–?–] Scott
- Amanda (b. 1860) married [–?–] Hollett
- Mary E.
- America B. (1865-1886)
- John William (1867-1930) married Abelina Bowman
William resided in Hendricks County, Indiana, and moved to Mercer County, Missouri. A William Proctor, listed as an early settler, purchased land in 1855 in Mercer County, Missouri.
Betty Murphy Mabee
San Diego CA