Mary Jane Poland/Polen
b. 2 July 1841, Azalia, Bartholomew County, Indiana, to Clyde Washington and Hester E. (Cooperider) Poland/Polen
d. 9 August 1935, Opdyke, Jefferson County, Illinois
m. 29 January 1860, Azalia, Bartholomew County, Indiana
b. 13 October 1836, New York City, Queens County, New York
d. 14 January 1920, Opdyke, Jefferson County, Illinois
Children with Cornelius Frederick:
• Olive E.
• Flora Emily
• Emery B.
• Elmer Emmett Ellsworth
• Edith A.
• Ruth A.
The family left Bartholomew County, Indiana, for Jefferson County, Illinois in 1862.
Betty Louise Polen Schlechte
James M Dawson
b. 5 April 1832, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, to Matthias and Nancy (McIlvain) Dawson
d. 1 June 1904, Ames, Cloud County, Kansas
m. 15 May 1856, Union County, Indiana
Sarah Margaret Laflin
b. 28 June 1840, Connersville, Fayette County, Indiana, to William and Mary (Tevis) Laflin
d. 21 April 1918, Clyde, Cloud County, Kansas
Children with Sarah Margaret Laflin:
- Ella Francis (1859-1876) married Lee Means
- Elmer Morton (1863-1936) married Ella Query
- Georgia Ann (1865-1891) married Will Patterson
- Clara Alice (1867-1899) married Grant Frederick
- Lucilla (1869-1915) married George Headley
- Sarah Cyntha (1874-1875)
- James Arthur (1886-1973) married Alice Waunita Inman