Charles Ezra Redington
b. 12 July 1884, Greensburg, Decatur County, Indiana, to John M. and Margaret E. (Hopper) Redington
d. 5 May 1970, Tucson, Pima County, Arizona
m. 16 November 1910, Vernon, Jennings County, Indiana
Hazel Agnes Tucker
b. 5 October 1891, Westport, Decatur County, Indiana, to William R. and Mary Olive (Walker) Tucker
d. 28 May 1974, Scottsdale, Maricopa County, Arizona
Charles moved to St. Petersburg, Florida, in 1926 and then moved to Arizona after his retirement. He was a real estate developer. He built the Tides Hotel & Bath Club resort in the late 1930’s. The town of Redington Beach was created in 1944 and is named after him, as are North Redington Beach and Redington Shores, Florida. They had 2 sons and 3 daughters.